• Who should I call to report a claim?

    In case of motor accident; If your vehicle is damaged or involved in an accident, you are required to call ForenSys (199). ForenSys provides a service that streamlines the entrie claims process involved in the underwriting and claims operations of the insurance industry, from the moment the accident accurs to the resolution of the insurance claim. Once a report has been made to ForenSys, you can then call our office. 

    In case of a property claim; call the relevant authorities (police) first and then contact as soon as possible Citizens.

    In case of a health claim; contact Citizens and provide them with all the necessary documents.  

    All claims should be as soon as reported to Citizens.

  • How long will it take to handle my claim?

    It depends on how complex the claim is, how serious the damages or injuries are, and how willing other involved parties are to cooperate. Citizens claims representatives always work toward prompt resolution of every claim. If a claim requires follow-up work, we'll be there with you every step of the way - no matter how long it takes.

  • How do I know if I'm covered?

    The first step is to start by reviewing your policy. You may also want to ask to our Claims Department representative assigned to your claim to help you understand what coverage you've purchased and how it applies to your claim.

  • Will my premium increase if I file a claim?

    It depends in part on the terms of your policy, how many claims you've filed in the past and insurance.  Contact Citizens for further detaills.